Monday, April 30, 2012

Now for a random and shallow post

I did not bring my flat iron.  I left it at home thinking that I could go without it for a month.  Well, that wasn't true. . . . So, in Helsinki, I headed to Stockman's to buy a cheap flat iron.  The cheapest I found was called "Baby Bliss".. The name sounded fabulous.  I was sucked in.  It came with a silver cooling sleeve. . . But, I was fooled.  When working in conjunction with a hair dryer, the Baby Bliss can perform slightly acceptably. . . .

My hair dryer died last week.  I'd heard the horror stories.  YOU'RE HAIR DRYER WILL BE FRIED. . . I thought, not me. . . I'll be fine. . . . Well, smoke poured out the front of my hair dryer and that was that. . . .

Since then, the Baby Bliss has become a disappointment.  Maybe its name is derived from the fact that if a baby plays with it, blissfully it will not be burned. . .

But, now, I have some slightly warm salad tongs. . Anyone have any good warm Finnish salad recipes?


Oh, Baby Bliss, how you tricked me. . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment